CP - 4200 Capsule Polisher with Model 10
- Meets GMP requirements with all product contact parts of stainless steel or nylon
- Variable speed motor, of US manufacture, for best polishing results
- Solid state speed control, of US manufacture, for both 120 and 220 VAC operation
- Polishes all sizes of hard gelatin capsules with soft nylon brush
- Completely adjustable height and pitch of cleaning chamber to maximize performance
- Simple to operate, easy to maintain, and readily accessible for inspection and cleaning
- Three vacuum connections provided to carry away dust.
- 400,000 capsules per hour capacity allows for batch or in-line polishing
- Optional vacuum available if house vacuum is not available
- Other electrical arrangements available as options
CP - 4200 Capsule Polisher
The most effective capsule polisher available!
Sturdy and reliable, the CP-4200 is designed to reduce the incidence of strangers and to disassemble for cleaning, inspection and changeover. The CP-4200 replaces other types of polishers such as salt pans and cheesecloth with an effective method requiring no chemicals or disposable products. Manufactured in the USA, the CP-4200 is a state-of-the-art, low cost solution to your capsule cleaning problems. With its 400,000 capsule per hour throughput, the CP-4200 is a perfect inline companion to an automatic or a semiautomatic capsule filling machine or as a stand-alone polisher for batch operations. Capsules are conveyed carefully through the polisher by means of a soft nylon rotary brush that gently removes dust and powder from the capsules. Vacuum is used to carry away debris that might be included in the lot or that may occur during polishing.