STI MODEL 10 ver. 5.1 CAPSULE FILLING MACHINE
RELIABILITY, EFFICIENCY and DEPENDABILITY
The STI MODEL 10 ver. 5.1 is a Semi-Automatic, High-Speed Capsule Filling Machine, for powder and pellets, is designed to increase the productivity and accuracy of your capsule-filling process. Our commitment to Quality and Customer Service, backed by our team of skilled technicians is what makes Schaefer Technologies, Inc. the solution to your manufacturing requirements.
Optional: Over Encapsulation tooling
- Insertion Rings
- Check Rings
- Insertion Hoppers & Catch Pans
- Easy to operate “Digital Speed Controls” provides precise
adjustment of the “Variable Speed Drive Motors” for the
Rectifier, Auger and Fill Table.
- Self contained, horizontal, pneumatic closing station that eliminates
the risk of hydraulic contamination.
- Quick change-over from size to size.
- Internal vacuum pump.
- Easy to operate “Digital Speed Controls” for repeatability of
the motor speeds and control of the fill weights.
- Stainless steel tabletop, frame, rotary tables and covers
- FDA approved materials for all “product contact surfaces”.
- Safety Interlocks and/or safety screws at access points.
- Meets CE Requirements.
- Engineering, CAD design and Customization of machinery
- One-off prototype, replacement and change parts
- Validation services for cGMP compliance
- On-site field service and training
- Toll-free technical support
STI MODEL 10 ver. 5.1 -TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Capacity: 18,000 to 25,000 capsules per hour ( dependent on ring
volume and Operator experience) for sizes 000 through 5.
Will fit most DB sizes.
- Room Conditions: Temperature 72 to 80 Deg. F
Relative humidity between 35 to 55%
- Electrical Supply: Multi-Tap Transformer 19 0 through 4 80 volt – 3 Phase
- Compressed Air: 3 cubic feet per minute @ 80 to 100 psi
- Overall Dimensions:
Height: 1860 mm 73-1/4 in
Width: 1295 mm 51 in
Depth: 762 mm 30 in
Weight (approx): 454 kg 1000Ibs
Floor Space: 3.34 Sq meters 36 sq feet